Exercise pens come in lots of different styles and sizes; most of them can be added on to to grow to larger sizes as well. These pens are quite useful to dog owners for several reasons:
1. Travel – When traveling with your pet, exercisepen can give them a safe place to play. You can ensure that they don’t wander off at a campground and disturb others, aren’t bothered by other people or animals at the beach, and are safe and happy during any trip you take.
2. Healing – When pets are healing from injuries, limited movement is sometimes recommended by your vet. Having an exercise pen is a great way for your pet to heal without having to be in a crate all day.
3. Guests – Exercise pens can also be opened up to serve as gates between your pet and guests during dinner parties or other events.
4. House training – If you’re trying to train your puppy, having an exercise pen makes it easy to keep him confined to a smaller space and also in the same area as you and your family.
5. Outdoor Safety – Exercise pens make a great way for your pet to safely enjoy some outdoor time if you don’t have a fenced in yard.